The bath house stands right next to the dock.
The original building of the bath finished in 1864. After that in the 1960s instead of upgrading, it was destroyed. It was restored in its place based on its XIX. century image in the second half of 2000s. Despite of the fact the building is authentical from outside, inside it fully meets the modern needs. In 2017 the two towers were fully rebuilt and the building got a whole new floodlight too.
Holidaymakers love to come here for a cool spritzer or a soft drink.